<$BlogRSDURL$>

August 31, 2004

I'm a Bad Blogger 

My sincere apologies for the utter void of recent updates. Life is full. Really full. Too full.

JOBS
Last week was GULC's awe-inspiring and remarkably efficient On-Campus Interviewing event. 500+ students, 400+ firms, 5 days, 1 hotel, one raucous good time. I received 15 interviews via the lottery and another 5 or so by dropping resumes. All in all, I think it well. The call-backs have started to come in (though I'm still awaiting word from many of most desired firms) and I'm confident I'll find acceptable employment. My biggest concern is with scheduling call-backs and the amount of class I am likely to miss to accomodate my cross-country trips...

SCHOOL
The Semester is off and running. I'm less than enthused thus far with my classes, but such is life. Evidence should be interesting, and the professor is rumored to be fantastic. Corporations will be corporations. Admin Law will be like Con Law I from hell. But, the Prof is a Circuit Judge so I can't complain that I'm not getting my money's worth.

I teach my first LRW workshop tomorrow. I'll report back with the results.

JOURNAL
Work. Lots of work. Although next week we have an orientation and convocation to welcome us to the journal. Rumor has it that the 3Ls dress in druid robes and the 2Ls are placed in coffins, only to be "reborn" as members of the journal. Or something like that.

More to come soon, I promise. But, for now, I need to finalize my lesson plan...