<$BlogRSDURL$>

June 28, 2004

Scheduling Crapola 

They have finally released the registration results for next year (after two months!) and my schedule is crap. Apparently, my strategy failed. To complicate things further, one of classes I did get into conflicts with the LRW class I'm one of the Fellows for, so it will need to be dropped. In addition, I was able to get my top choice for Spring, but not the prerequisite for it in the fall; either I need to get into the pre-req or it will have to be dropped, as well. Basically, my schedule as it stands is worthless and a whole lot of tweaking will have to occur during the add/drop period... We'll have to wait and see, I guess.

Here's where it stands now:
Fall
Admin Law
Evidence
Law Fellow
(Need Corporations here) UPDATE: Got Corps (although not with my desired prof)

Spring
Securites Reg
Trademark & Unfair Competition
International Law
Law Fellow
Plus one more class: Labor?, Antitrust?, Tax?, who knows? UPDATE: Added Decedents' Estates & Labor Law as space holders.