<$BlogRSDURL$>

May 07, 2004

Four Down, One to Go 

LRW...check.
Civ Pro...check.
Crim...check.
Property...check.
Up next: Professional Responsibility on Monday.

Property is behind me. That's good. Ross and Rachel ended up together. That's good. My performance on today's exam? Not so good. I'm not sure what I could have done different or exactly what went wrong, but something seemed to go off track... Oh well. I have no regrets, I gave it my best shot and simply felt that, on the whole, it was a difficult test. Hopefully, enough of the class had similar experiences, and the curve will be kind enough to salvage me a decent grade (at this point, I'll take anything that doesn't require me to take that dreadful course again). If not, life goes on. It's one grade of many. I've never been very accurate in predicting my law school grades. Here's hoping my inaccuracy continues.

I'm taking the rest of the night off before diving into the Model Rules tomorrow. The end (of the first year) is almost in sight...