<$BlogRSDURL$>

May 10, 2004

The End 

Check the last one off the list! I am done with my first year of law school. Hooray for me! Today's final in Professional Responsibility consisted of hypos and questions (the profs are really stuck in this hypo/question rut!). It was a whole lot of frosting and not a lot of cake, so I really hope my BSing skills were up to the task.

Out to dinner with the fiancee and some friends tonight to celebrate and then, nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just me and my couch and the remote control. I may buy a mini-fridge to place near the couch to maximize my laziness. For two days, anyway. And then the Write-On...

One sidenote: Within an hour of the end of our last exam, Prof Torts (from first semester) sent the entire section an e-mail congratulating us on finishing our 1st year. It was nice. He's a good guy.

I plan to post a summation of my thoughts about the first year at some point. But, I think I require a little "distance" before I can effectively do so.