<$BlogRSDURL$>

May 12, 2004

Electric Relaxation 

I've spent the past two days slowly unwinding from the Finals marathon. This semester, like last semester, I've been feeling slightly ill in the aftermath. Nothing major, just some aches and pains and a general sense of restlessness. I think my body, as much as my mind, was in need of a break.

The good news is that during the past two nights, for the first time in weeks, I was able to get to sleep without the help of a cup of Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Extra Tea or Valerian Root Extract (by far, the smelliest herbal supplement I have ever encountered!). If anyone is having trouble sleeping, I wholeheartedly endorse either product. They saved me from insomnia-induced madness many a night.

In another day or so, I think I will be completely back to "normal." Today, I even managed to go at least 45 minutes without thinking about school. That's progress. There's no rest for the weary, however, as my e-mail kindly reminded me this morning. The Write-On starts tomorrow. I couldn't be more happy. Seriously.

For those of you still in the thick of it, best of luck, it will all be over soon...