<$BlogRSDURL$>

April 10, 2004

Scheduling Bliss 

I've managed to get nothing done on my real studies today. Instead, I have spent the day steadily sinking into next year's scheduling quagmire. Two semesters. Seven classes/seven alternates each. Strategically ranked according to Prof popularity. Manageably spaced exams. Time conflicts allowed only when the likelihood of getting into the higher ranked class is slim. And the icing on the cake...I have to do it twice because I won't know if I was selected as a Law Fellow until just before my selections are due.

I think I have finally got it though. And next year is sure to be a blast. Corporations, tax, copyright, con law II, evidence, white collar crime (hopefully), securities regulation (if I'm lucky) and then trademark, admin law, labor law, and antitrust as some alternates. And the law fellow seminar (again, if I'm lucky).

Hmmm....second thoughts served up with a side dish of self-doubt, anyone?