<$BlogRSDURL$>

April 22, 2004

Loose Ends 

I have officially submitted my schedule requests for next year. Thank g-d. I won't go into the complicated strategy I employed in selecting my courses because I'm not sure I understand it yet. Though I can say it involved a blindfold and several different colored highlighters, mostly.

The scheduling process at GULC, in my opinion, is needlessly complicated and the course variety surprisingly sparse (at least until I get 3L standing and/or some pre-reqs under my belt). However, I must say I love the fact that GULC manages to turn something as mundane as scheduling into a competition among students, with people closely guarding their ranking strategies. But, I suppose there's no other way. If you're interested in which classes I end up getting into, be sure to check back THE LAST WEEK OF JUNE! Apparently, the Registrar's scheduling program is run on a Commodore 64.

In other news, the Students Against the Death Penalty organization offered a keg on the quad today. "The Death Penalty is unconstitutional cruel and unusual punishment, responsible for killing X number of innocent people over the years! Cheers!" Truly bizarre.