<$BlogRSDURL$>

April 13, 2004

Law Fellow Round 1 

My first and probably most important law fellow interview was yesterday. It was a group interview, with four applicants and three professors. While it was more intense than I had expected, all in all it wasn't too bad. The group interview format brings with it certain variables different from the standard interview. It's all about walking that fine line between asserting yourself and stepping on toes. I didn't want to dominate and I certainly didn't want to disappear into the background. I think I managed to walk the line appropriately. I spoke 1st once, second twice, third once, and fourth once. I didn't curse. I didn't let my ego run wild. I listened to the other applicant's answers. I was on time. I smiled. I think it went well.

Round 2 on Thursday.